No news posted
Women's Golf Calendar
Team Honor Code
Each player on the team will hand write and sign his/her promise to uphold the Liberty North Team Honor Code listed below.
I will refrain from every form of dishonesty and cheating in reporting my and my opponent’s scores, and will strive to create a spirit of honesty and honor. Failure to do so is considered a breach of trust toward my coaches, teammates, and opponents. I accept this commitment as a personal responsibility to refrain from and to report all forms of dishonesty and cheating.
- Golf's Honor Code by Ron Sirak
- Golf's honor code limits 'cheating' incidents by Bob Harig
- Golfer Brian Davis penalty: Honor, Integrity, Character still alive in sports by Kirk Mango (See video below)
- Mississippi teen falls on final hole of prestigious U.S. Junior Amateur Golf Championship by self reporting one-shot penalty
- Why Integrity Matters
- Cameron Tringale Confesses to PGA Championship Error, Loses More Than $50K